1. Sam is signed up with Tony Gilham’s Team HARD for 2019 after demonstrating his speed in several Britcar races in 2018, including Tony’s ex-BTCC Toyota Avensis in a Britcar night race when he teamed up with current BTCC new boy Michael Crease.
2. Sam also delivered the teams first outright Britcar win at Donington standing in for their regular driver who was getting married.
3. Sam won round one of the 2018 GT Cup in the GT4 class in a wonderful Maserati GranTurismo with Freddy Nordstrom.
4. Sam did just 2 rounds of the 2017 UK Clio Cup in the TOCA package, surprising the TOCA paddock by qualifying front row on his debut, but ran out of money after 2 rounds.
5. Sam graduated from the Michelin Clio Cup Race Series for the generation 3 ex-TOCA Clio Cars finishing 3rd in the 2016 Championship winning several rounds along the way.
6. Sam was part of the MSA Academy’s Advanced Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence
7. He works as a maintenance engineer at Rolls Royce. He holds a Duke of York award for Engineering, presented by Prince Andrew.
8. Sam races in support of the Me&Dee Charity run by Maria Hanson MBE and Prostate Cancer for our main sponsor Twincentric.
9. Sam was presented with his top 10 karting championship finish by Paul DeRista in 2011.
10.Sam retired from British karting at the end of 2012 holding 4 lap records, some of which still stand today
Sponsors: Twincentric Integration (prime sponsor), Velocity IT Interim & Consulting, Incite Consulting, MX Display, AVIT Media, DMi Integration, Catena Business Network, Chequered Flag (micro-bar in Castle Donington).
Team Name: Team Hard Racing
Vehicle Name/Type: G55 GT4
Race Number: 21
Race Group: GTH